Version 24 new download

Hello
I have downloaded the new version of Manager i.e v24 and my prev version was v23.but now it’s not opening in my window 10… Urgent reply requires as it’s causing hurdle in my day to day sales entries.

Please search the forum before starting a new topic. Read the Forum’s FAQ/Rules.

BTW, there is no v23 or v24.

Sorr, This is the version i have downloaded

Make sure that you are on a computer system that supports 64 bits and not 32 bits.

Yes I am already on 64 bit operation. As Joe on another forum, suggested me to install WebView2, I did, but still facing the same issue. I am stucked badly, as I am a retailer, and my day to day transactions are effecting badly… I am writing all my sales on a piece of paper from the time of new update.

Hello Guys,
I want to inform you here that, fortunately, I backed up my data, and i downloaded the new version on my laptop, and manager is running successfully on my Laptop. shop is closed now. will share details in morning, what my desktop will do now… :frowning:

And

Are you sure your erroneous computer has a 64 bit processor? You can install a 64-bit app like Manager on it but it will not run. Check the hardware specifications of that other computer. I guess it may be pretty old and is 32 bit.

I noticed that in July 2023 you already had similar problems

Even then you may have installed Windows 64 bit but it is if the processor (hardware) can handle it. Even then it may be that you run a 64 bit application (Windows is an operating system but still an application) on a 32-bit system.

Curious about the hardware specifications of that system, i.e. processor and RAM.

You also posted in April 2023: Manager Opening Too Late - #7 by Ali_Ahsan

It shows the hardware configuration and that dual core processor is from 2007. You also have not enough RAM nor Diskspace. It is good that you have a more up-to-date laptop because for example Windows 11 will not run on that computer. It was build for Windows XP and never worked well with Windows 10 and you witnessed. It did reasonable with Windows 7 but that is not supported anymore by Manager.

The reality is that hardware gets outdated even though perfectly working but with operating systems and applications that take advantage of more powerful processors and larger amounts of RAM and diskspace it requires buying every so often a new system.

Try the solution here Manager won't start on windows 10 after install - #24 by esbyrt

Nothing Happened even following the thread

I am going to reinstall it

Hey Developers!
Hope you all are in good health
I am consistently facing the same issue, even following all the related topics, I am not getting help to resolve my problem. you are requested to please take immediate necessary action, to overcome this problem. Best Regards.
Tagging my all old posts is not a solution, the matter occured now is some thing different, that matters were resolved and I always apprecated for your good work

These are my webtime versions. Please check

Nobody on this forum, except lubos, is a developer

We are all users, just like you

I appreciate that your problem is frustrating for you, but we can only suggest a solution based on what you post

1 Like

You got help. You already solved it yourself by installing it on a laptop rather than an outdated computer. That computer can barely run Windows 10. I expect that @esbyrt also may have dated hardware and thus can use a 32 bit version of Manager but will be stuck there until a hardware upgrade takes place.

Sir Its my personal laptop and I Cant bring it to my office regularly. I was just checking that is it working or not

So conclusion is that it works on your laptop and that the computer in your office needs upgrading.

My Webview2 and Microsoft Edge Version

So the issue is not from Webview2 Runtime.