Version 24 new download

Could still be. The hardware of @Ali_Ahsan is outdated and while the processor may still work there are many cases where the dual-core E8400 processor motherboards have GPUs (graphical processing unit) that have no drivers or limited for Windows 10 and its applications. I sympathise with the fact that old hardware should not become obsolete so quickly.

One advice would be to change operating system from Windows to Linux as the latter copes much better with older hardware. If the computer in the office is only used for Manager and internet browsing than moving to Linux and install Manager would probably fix the issue.

Hello every one
With a very sad heart, I am unable to open Manager after updating my windows too… Can any one here please share me the previous version of managers that was starting from v23.xx.xx something. as it would be much easier for our business to download that version. We are facing problems, due to this update

Maybe you need to do a fresh install of Windows as I showed, and install Manager before installing other applications.

Search the forum for github. And I think you’d better consult an IT expert.

is there any one who have previous version installation file saved in their downloads

Thanks goddd… i found the old version from github… Thanks every one

1 Like