V24.4.7.1417 unable to open in Windows 10 pro

V24.4.7.1417 unable to open in Windows 10 pro this version of Manager, request to kindly help to restore my old manager version at least.

I hope many people are suffering with this Version.

Is there an error message displayed?
Have you tried, as suggested in this thread?

Manager won’t start on windows 10 after install - Manager Forum

Thanks for your reply and there is no error message displayed and Manager is not running at background too.

Is there any windows 10 pro problem or Manager Exe itself is a problem?
can’t understand the situation, but at present i unable to start the Manager what to do i don’t understand…!

Presumably you are using a 64-bit version of Windows ?

Just asking

Yes with all windows update 64-Bit version

Tested in Fresh Install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Manager Desktop working fine, Just need Install WebView2.

@Lubos recently posted Mac OS Desktop Edition Internal Error - #8 by lubos You can see on the downloads page https://www.manager.io/download that the Windows download of Manager now:

Requires Windows 10 Version 1607 (64-bit) or newer

Even still not able to open the Manager Application and is there any ground work available to make it work, any steps please

@Mabaega showed evidence that it work on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit as expected. Most importantly is the observation that:

You mention unable to open Manager but you do not show any screenshots. How and where did you install Manager? How do you try to open it? Do you go to the application folder and click on Manager.exe? If so what happens next?

Thanks and i have all done as per steps provided in the thread and uninstalled and re-installed Manager Application and after that, i re-started my Windows 10 Pro Machine, but no use still unable to open Manager Application and great thing was that no Error message displaying.

Actually i was running my Manager Application from last couple of years (more than 6 years now), but this Patch/Release was screwed up the whole application and unable to processed further.

What to do i don’t understand…

Why this patch / release screwed up…

Esta ultima actualizacion no me deja Abrir Manager he hecho todo lo que recomiendan y nadaaa AYUDAAAAAA

Editing Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on 7/4/2024
OS Build 19045.3803
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

IT HAD A 32-BIT VERSION OF MANAGER 2023.
I BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 WITH 64BIT and I haven’t been able to install it does the whole installation process but when I run, it doesn’t do anything, not even the task manager shows any boot.

I NEED HELP, ANY STABLE PREVIOUS VERSION? I WORK DAILY WITH 10 BANKS THAT I RECONCILE, AND I’M 3 DAYS BEHIND. HELPAA

Have you installed webview2?

Hello every one. Having the same issue Web View 2 is installed. but not opening

My PC Details

Device name HIGHWAYPRINTERANDSTATIONERS
Processor Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz
Installed RAM 6.00 GB (5.84 GB usable)
Device ID 2C7732D4-549A-4F30-AD1B-9126C559CD58
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA090
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎11-‎Jun-‎21
OS build 19044.3086
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

What version of webview2 is installed

How to check it? Joe91 I am a retailer and please find the solution as ap. I am a user from last 8 years and this is the first time I am facing such issue. I am so tensed.

Or if possible please return my software to prev one

Manager should only be downloaded from either:

1. https://www.manager.io/download

or

1. https://github.com/Manager-io/Manager