Taxable Payments Annual Report for Contractors

5 posts were split to a new topic: TPAR report transformation bug

Some screen shots here. Have I missed something

Sandy

The amounts work out fine under the Taxable Purchases by Supplier report

Can you show the purchase invoice edit and view screen ?

I can’t make out if the invoice recorded as for 2,000 or 2,500?
The edit screen show 2,000 tax exclusive but …

You can also drill down on the 227.27 in the Taxable Purchaces report to identify the source of the data

@Sandy, the GST 10% tax code should only have been applied on the purchase invoice. The payment of that purchase invoice has two errors:

• You applied a different tax code, GST 10% (CAPEX). I seriously doubt your payment to a subcontractor was for a capital expense.
  • You should not have used any tax code at all on the payment. The payment discharges a liability to the supplier. It does not represent another taxable purchase by your business.

Amounts on the TPAR are not picked up from payment forms, but from purchase invoices only.

Joe
I can give you guest access to the server if you want, easier than the screenshots.

Sandy

@Sandy, that is not how the forum works. Giving an anonymous user access to your server opens the possibility for security compromises and accusations of wrong-doing. If you want help from a user, post the screen shots they request.

Actually it was access to the manager install. I probably phrased it incorrectly. There is nothing of importance in the install, just evaluating. On a side note the access would not have worked as i just realized that that it only accessible from certain ip address’s.
Still trying to get TPAR to work, though it is not an critical part of the install.

@Sandy, if you didn’t see it, there is now a bug report about the TPAR: TPAR report transformation bug.

will come out NZ version? Or how to modify it to suit NZ?