Tpar report missing vital details

I have run the TPAR for reporting. I know that an invoice has to be input, then paid for it to show up the report.
I’m aware that the supplier must also have the TPAR Required Box ticked on their details.
I have done all this, and as required by Aust. Tax Law, I’m missing the address, the ABN, Telephone Number, and any individual tax invoice details.
This is all the information that is coming up (Yes, have imported the TPAR report again)
Is anyone able to advise what I can do to remedy this?
Thank-you

I’ve done some more poking around and it appears that the field length is not adequate and is being pushed to the right hand side of the page. I have manually added the ABN field and that is now showing up.
But I need a solution ASAP.
Thanks

Does ATO require to lodge individual tax invoice details? I thought it’s just totals per supplier.

Also, if you make improvements to the report, would be able to submit it into master respository?

Here is the guide how to do it: https://github.com/Manager-io/Localizations.json

Depends on which link you follow through the the ATO, this is the most recent for information that needs to be provided for each contractor:

• ABN (where known)
  • name (business name or individual’s name)
  • address
  • total amounts for the financial year of the
    • gross amount paid (including GST plus any tax withheld)
    • total GST you paid them
    • total tax withheld where ABN was not quoted.

Thank-you for responding - I’ll follow up

Hi again!
I copied the TPAR report line for line etc, this time including the Supplier Address and ABN.
Looks good on the screen, but not the report won’t add all the supplier names, only ONE, It doesn’t extend down the page as per the original report, which when compared side by side is identical at the User Interface, but not when generated.
Oh, and it’s still ‘scrunching’ the details up on the RHS. The text boxes are same width as the numerical boxes, which is what is causing the problem. For example a business structure in AU may be as long as 80-100 characters, the boxes only permit 20 characters, before it drops to a 2nd and 3rd and 4th line, hence my comments about the 'scrunching"
Please help (again)

To illustrate the Report transformation problem more clearly it may help if you:

• back up your business file
  • import the backup file and rename it as a test business
  • Delete personal data
  • Enter some dummy data
  • Post screen shots of your, a) report transformation definition edit screen, b) Report output view screen, c) Report output csv file contents

I think is what you want, I don’t understand/comprehend Point c) about the CSV file. Here is everything else. The file names denote the data from Manager to my TPAR report.
BTW - the unchanged “my build TPAR” report is now feeding down the page, as it should. But as you can see other information is not coming up and the total figures are coming up in the first block (denoted by my comments on the jpegs)
So how do I get the original data to work correctly, if it works in the test company, but not the original file.
Please advise, thank-you

Hope this helps
TPAR Manager Build with data

TPAR Manager Build

TPAR MY BUILD with data

TPAR MY BUILD

If you want to add some information into Suppliers loop, you need to add it under Suppliers checkbox.

Anyway, what you are saying, for each supplier, there needs to be supplier ABN and supplier address and then the report is complete?

I had ticked the suppliers box which is down the bottom.
Yes, by Australian Tax law the ABN and address and other contact information that you have MUST be provided to the ATO, as per my my first reply to Lubos

I copied the exact format of the original Template of Manager for the same report, and as per the screenshots the required fields have been placed below the suppliers tick box.
For the TPAR reporting as required and stated by the Australian Tax Office the following information must be provided:

So… the information is all bunched up on the RHS, as the field length of 20 characters in not enough and needs to be minimum of 100 characters long and test aligned to the right, not the left.

Consequently I an unable to file the report as required because the information is lacking and the visual presentation is inadequate.
Please advise. Thank-you

Report transformations are not meant to duplicate government form layouts or be submitted directly. They are worksheets that furnish the necessary data for preparation (by whatever means) of filings. So concentrate on making sure the data is correct.

BUT… the information is ABSENT, no matter which form I use. The ABN is absent, the address is absent, the phone and email address are absent. It’s just a list of supplier accounts and values, that only present on the report because of a box ticked on their contacts card.

I suspect there is a

for each supplier where loop

just below the supplier tick box but not shown in the report transformation environment or documentation.
So to get supplier data showing you have to select the appropriate fields below not above the check box.

Hi Lubos,

We are having the same issue. The TPAR report used to have 5 columns.

1. Payee’s Name
  2. Payee’s ABN
  3. Payee’s Address
  4. Total GST
  5. Gross Amount Paid

Now it is just 2 columns and the Payee’s ABN and Address is missing. The ATO requires this when lodging the TPAR report.

We were unable to add the Payee’s ABN and Address using the Report Transformation screen, see below. When trying to add Supplier - Australian Business Number (ABN) we noted it was not in the drop down list.

We had to individually look up each suppliers ABN and address before lodging our TPAR as it was not on the report.

Report Transformation Edit Screen
screenshot - supplier address and ABN added into Report Transformations

TPAR Report after editing the TPAR Report Transformation (no supplier address or ABN showing).
screenshot - no supplier address or ABN showing

1 Like