Smtp server no longer available

Hello:
After the update I am not able to send emails, it says internal error smtp server disable.
please help

1 Like

You need to post a lot more information than that - what you have said is “I have a problem - help”

No one can help with so little information

Follow all relevant links and post all required information per this Guide: Troubleshoot email issues | Manager.

Please update to at least Manager v23.8.23.997. Lots of SMTP and PDF errors seem to have been resolved.

1 Like

version is updated but still email not working

1 Like

@Rose143 did this ever work? The error indicates that your SMTP server name smtp.sezgt.com does not match the SSL certificate of the mailservers us2… as indicated in your message.

So question is who is your email provider and what do they recommend as smtp settings?

Yes that work previously only today that does not work after our software administrator restart the software this morning.

1 Like

its the same here, it works before , is updated and still not working.

1 Like

it doesn’t help

is updated and still not working.

Hello:
After the update I am not able to send emails, it says internal error smtp server disable.
please help.

this is my post

Show a screenshot of your smtp settings.

1 Like

What doesn’t help? And where is all the information required by the Guide? You are asking others to help you without information.

I was able to send emails previously and now it has that red error message and I did not change anything.

So, the error message was not what you said it was. This does not look like a Manager issue.

Yahoo mail changed their smtp rules recently requiring you to establish a dedicated app password … just as Gmail has … have you set up a dedicated app password yet?

This link may help 📨 Yahoo SMTP Settings: How to Connect Email Client or WordPress Site

2 Likes

Hi, I get the message:
An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection. The server’s SSL certificate could not be validated for the following reasons: • The server certificate has the following errors: • The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.

I double checked the settings

Does this work as a screenshot?)

I have the newest, free desktop version 23.8.25.1002
I am operating from an ancient desktop computer on Windows 10 Home

Has anyone got an idea please?

Are you sure that the username is not your email address?

*UPDATE I just checked and noticed that you should use the email address as username!:
Outgoing Server: mail.iinet.net.au
Outgoing Port: 587
Authentication: Normal password
Username: Your iiNet email address

I was actually able to send test emails to myself but I cannot send payslips or invoices out to anyone else.
I will have a look at that but I don’t think that is the problem. Thank you though

You can only sent in built PDFs if you enable the obsolete PDF generator. The other option is to print to pdf and send by your normal email software. You could also for example for invoices without enabling the obsolete PDF generator Print to PDF and in the edit screen attach that PDF. Then select it when using View->email