Manager won't open...help!

Just a suggestion, not sure about the Macs OS. but for windows downloads have a create restore point as part of the process, or doesn’t the number of situations warrant that.

No server edition cannot work on my PC either

What does it mean “it cannot work”? Any error? What do you see?

I dont see the last line you said i should see and I get a message saying Manager Server has stop working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Just updated manager because suddenly it wouldn’t send emails ,it did this before so I updated it which fixed the problem.
However This time it won’t run at all.
I’m using Linux Mint 17.3 I’ve un-installed,re-installed downloaded the file again several times with no joy.
I get no errors just nothing.
Any others having the same problem.

In several other posts, some users have mentioned the need to update .net - read here

I’m still in need of assistance. Is anyone able to help?

The directory which contains Manager files has a file called ManagerServer.exe.

Try to launch this file on Linux from console using this command:

mono ManagerServer.exe
1 Like

Send me your TeamViewer ID and password to lubos@manager.io, I’ll have a look.

I’m having the same problem as grac except I’m using windows. I don’t know anything about that team viewer I’d thing you requested

TeamViewer is a program you can download to facilitate screen sharing.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I upgraded my Linux system and Manager works ok now ,but I’ll keep your
possible solution for next time.
Thanks

@Gracc - When you say upgrade are you referring to higher version of os or change of hardware? Cld you elaborate please. …manager still does not work for me. I get no error message but it just won’t open

Oh ok. I get no error message when I try to open manager…it just refuses to open

No, higher version of Manager
Click on the Desktop Edition button at the top of the Forum Home Page

Thanks for your response Brucanna but I was asking gracc what she did in her response. She said she upgraded her lunix system. Im seeking more info on that. I already upgraded Manger but still does not work even after a system reset (windows).

Then you need to put the user name into your question otherwise they might not read it or you get false responses like mine

@gracc - When you say upgrade are you referring to higher version of os or change of hardware?

Point taken. TY Brucanna

I mean a complete new re-install of Linux Mint 18 which is the latest version.

@terryannscott1, you still haven’t sent me your TeamViewer ID and password. I’m also curious what’s the issue.