Manager In English Settings looks Blurry - The Interface Text & # Not Clear

Can you use the problem font in word or any other program to determine if the problem is with the font or Manager for some reason not being able to access the font? it sounds to me like either a permissions or symlink issue with Manager and computers setup with Arabic system locales?

Hence, I would be interested to see whether you experience the same problem with the problem font in any other program other than Manager? Using English Locale (UK) on my pc, I have never experienced any issues with fonts on Manager. I am not sure why Arabic system locale should affect anything, but obviously it does.

good morning. i tried this but it didnā€™t work for me. my manager was showing perfectly fine but it later start showing english words without fill

plus am i going to delete all helvetica font file before using your step below?

You already got a response from @Lubos at Letters not showing clearly - #16 by Dahel123 So why discussing this here?

1 Like

As @eko already pointed out, coss posting distracts other users, which makes it unlikely for you to get a useful response.

If it worked , I wouldnā€™t have ask again .
I had to find another forum with this topic to see if thereā€™s another solution to it .

No solution yet, thatā€™s why am asking again
Thanks

Thanks .
This work for me now

Your question is completely fine but posting the same issue in multiple topics is not.

Anyway, Iā€™m glad you found a solution.

Thanks .
It was just to get a clarification since itā€™s related to what I was facing .