Computer resolution

Hello.

Has anyone had an issue with screen resolution? I am currently using the desktop version, I changed computers and now this new computer the desktop version seems just a bit blurry and not as sharp as previous. This could be maybe a hardware issue and not software but I have tried to tweak and still no luck. the letters are not very sharp and they look abit out of focus

When I switch or load the business to the cloud version, the resolution is very ok with a very sharp and detailed lettering…

Anyone else faced a similar dilemma?

Are you by chance viewing in obscured mode? See Obscure onscreen information | Manager.

No.

Its not the obscure thing. It’s not as bad as the obscure. In this instance you can view everything you need to know and nothing is hidden but it just looks like it needs something.

Then it is an issue with your hardware setup. Nothing to do with Manager, which does not control screen resolution. Even the obscuration mode is not a modification of resolution, but an actual change in the image being rendered.

Could you post screenshot demonstrating the issue?

Here is the screen grab:

Notice how the second one is much sharper than the first one. the second is the web version. its more crisp and sharp. The computer i upgraded to is better and newer in terms of graphics and all and im surprised that it doesn render a better image.

Also whenever i zoom out or in, in the past manager would retain that setting but now I have to keep on doing that for every tab, like Invoices, bank accounts, like every page or tab i click on starts out with small lettering and it goes back to default if I leave that page.

This does not happen with most people or most computer, it didn’t even happen with your last computer. So it is a problem specific to your new computer.

For others to provided meaningful help, or at least identify patters of failure you need to provide more information such as:

What operating system? What computer?

At a guess clear type OS settings or font substitution is likely to be the issue.

1 Like

Manager has no zoom in/out feature. That, too, was a feature of your browser and/or operating system.

As you can see, the first screenshot has a resolution of 1928x1024, probably due to your (new?) computer/screen which can handle higher resolutions.
The second has the standard resolution of 1920x1080.
What happens if you set the resolution of your (new?) screen to 1920x1080?
And inform us, like @Patch already asked, about your operating system, screen and so on.
Maybe we can help you.

Hey guys!

I found a solution and It worked! In windows under the display settings there is a place to set a scaling size for windows so i scaled it from 100 to 125 and now my manager has a crisp clear lettering and it looks great and not hazy or blurry… Funny that even when i add just one digit up like 126 or 128 it goes back to being blurry

I am using a windows 10 computer with an intel i3 processor and 8gb of ram. My screen size is 15.6 and I am using the recommended resolution of 1920 x 1080 on landscape mode orientation

See pictures below…

(Also windows has a toggle button to help you fix blurry apps or programs but apparently it is not causing any changes whether on or off)

(@Tut …about zoom ability…I used to zoom by holding the ctrl button on the keyboard and pushing the mouse scroll wheel up and down. I don’t know whether to call it zoom or what but for some reason it made the letters or numbers bigger or smaller…)