Employees Statements (Transactions)

There is need to have another report among the reports done by manager.io
The Employees Statements (Transactions) is a key report just like the Customer Statements (Transactions).
Kidnly help us have it added on our reports on the cloud version.
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum @MUHINDO_DAN,

It’s true that the “Employees Statements (Transactions)” is a key report, however, there’s been recent changes to improve reports and have them based on the Advanced Search feature:

What i am talking about is different from what you are providing as a solution.

I am asking about a report for Employees Statement (Transaction) which shows all the transactions that have been posted on the employees ledger.

It should be displaying like the Customer Statements (Transaction) so that you can make a pdf output of that report.

Thanks

So why does clicking on the employees tab and then the “balance” (blue total) not suffice. It gives a complete list of that particular employee. You can filter on payment or payslip. Then you can copy to clipboard, paste in a spreadsheet and save as PDF.

That is a long process that i request manager.io team to handle and simplify it for all the users like the Customer Statements (Transaction)

It comes out very well with all the identity features and already customized to make it authentic.

So there is no other help or promise to have this fixed in manager.io

No.
Some ideas have been around for years

Not much longer than if Manager would deal with it, for comparison:

For Customer Statement (transaction) that you would like the functionality of for Employees in Manager you would need the following steps:

1. Click on reports tab
  2. Click on Customer Statements (Transactions)
  3. Click on Set Period
  4. Enter the From and the To Dates
  5. Click on Update
  6. Click on View
  7. Click on Print
  8. Ensure save as PDF and click print button.

For the system I described:

1. Click on the Employees tab
  2. Click on the balance amount
  3. If needed enter Payment or Payslip in the filter box
  4. Click Copy to Clipboard
  5. Open the spreadsheet
  6. Click on Paste
  7. Save as PDF.
1 Like

I wish the same thing was done when making the employees statements.
I dont see why the designers can not include it yet they have already made it for customer statements

Customer statements are completely different from employees statements. Also there are already hundreds of ideas in the forum ideas category. This suggestion is not even in that category, probably because it seem something important to only your business and that easy work-arounds exist to accomplish what you want.

@MUHINDO_DAN I’m working on an ability to turn any list of rows into a printable report. So this means, you will be able to click on the balance of employee under Employees tab, maybe apply advanced search (so you can select which columns and what period should be included) and then view it as a report so it can be printed or sent by email.

I assume this would be what you are after. Correct?

3 Likes

Very true. That is what i exactly want. Please go ahead and do that for me/us.
Waiting!!