Email Problem and Changing Invoice

Kindly, it will be really appreciated if someone can please bail me out. I am having troubles with two different issues:

1. Initailly, email cannot be sent. Then, I read all the earlier email related comments, none of them worked for me. So, I decided to back up my data and install new Manager. Then I am facing another issue different from the first one. Kindly check the image below.

2. I want to change the word “Invoice” in the sales invoice module to “Official Receipt”. I have tried it before now and worked, but now it seems I haven’t been familiar with the new version of Manager. Kindly check the image below.

I will really appreciate your quick response.
Thanks

Changing the title was discussed in this thread at post #55:

You just have to change the wording.

However, an invoice is an accounting document with specific legal meaning. A receipt is something different. The invoice is a demand for payment. A receipt says the customer has already paid. If you are receiving payment at the time of delivery, you are not selling on credit and probably should not be using sales invoices. Use cash receipts instead. See the Guide:

Thanks you for your quick reply. However, what about the first issue, inability to send emails.

Thanks

@sheriff
What version of Manager have you got installed?
What operating system do you have?
Are you using SMTP in your email settings?
If so, have you verified that they are correct?
Does the test email work?
Do any other emails work? I.e. from payslips, invoices, reports etc.

Your screen shot cuts off most of the image. What data did you have in the text boxes?
Show a full screenshot of that dialog.
Were any empty?
Have you tried re-entering any of the data?

Thanks very much for your response

What version of Manager have you got installed?

Ans: Manager 16.11.97

What operating system do you have?
Ans: Window 7

Are you using SMTP in your email settings?
Ans: No

Do any other emails work? I.e. from payslips, invoices, reports etc.
Ans: No, all of them didn’t work

Your screen shot cuts off most of the image. What data did you have in the text boxes?
Show a full screenshot of that dialog.
Were any empty?
Ans: I filled in all the text boxes. Even my I tried to re-email my old emails. None of them works.

Have you tried re-entering any of the data?
Ans: Yes still it doesn’t work

What port are you using. It should be 587.

Can you try SMTP settings, and use the same SMTP settings that you have in your email program.