The direction of the text

The direction of the text has changed, but the translation is correct
In this part only

I’m not sure how and why exactly does this happen but it seems like display of Arabic number with Arabic currency symbols as well as Arabic text within a single field is a lot more complicated than expected.

Could you please try changing your currency symbol from د.ل. to LYD and report if the مدين part gets displayed correctly?

Also, tell us which version are you using because it’s possible that this issue has already been fixed.

1 Like

tell us which version are you using.
cloud

Apparently this has to do with translation and it’s not a bug in Manager.

The translation team will work on this ASAP.

1 Like

Also with regards to displaying Arabic Currency Symbols, I see that you’ve entered the currency backwards so that it gets displayed correctly. :slightly_smiling_face:

But the dots are still in the wrong place.

You should use this as your currency symbol to make sure to display things proper:

<span dir="rtl">د.ل.</span>
1 Like

Not a translation, but a change in the direction of the text

How can I use this code

The translation itself contains text direction markers. So I guess the issue comes from there. We have to try the simplest solution first.

Copy the entire thing and paste it inside Symbol (الرمز) field in Base Currency (العملة الأساسية) Setting.

1 Like

I think so, at the moment Credit and Debit with LTR marks would be the easy way, but we need to wait the next update to see the result.

1 Like

You are using the cloud edition, @WALEEDROSHDY. That is not the version number. See the Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/15287

The problem has been resolved and the situation is now very good