Tax transactions New person

what am I doing wrong so I have a business template that I open. and I go settings business details and pick NZ

and then I go into tax codes and there is nothing there

Oh Ok it only works if not done off template business. I know I discovered this before but thought it had been changed so we could down load the country tax codes to the manager file

I just bought a completley new company up with nz as country and it gave me tax codes where I did a batch update then pasted it to excel and in the persons manager file I did a batch create and pasted it in and that worked

1 Like

The reason for that is that during the early development of localizations, the localization changed the tax codes of existing businesses and that ruined things for some.

To solve that, the developer decided that for existing businesses, the tax codes will be on the user.

1 Like

Kindly crop your screenshot to remove your extended screen. :smile:

2 Likes

why can you not read it? is it offensive? does it harm you in some way?

It does not, but it will be clearer. Also, no one is interested in your desktop art.

to be honest its the first day I have had 2 screens and I did not realize it would come out like that and when I saw it I thought oh well it does not harm anyone next time I will remember to do it diffrent . But you jumped in with a waste of time comment you must have a lot of time on your hands

It was a not a waste of time comment. Iā€™m a moderator, I have to help users do the right thing on this forum. Fixed it for you.

2 Likes

The desk top art was not the problem and you did not fix anything

@Abeiku helped with fixing the screenshots you provided by removing the redundant art. He moderates the discussions and by making your screenshot much clearer helps others to discuss the issue you raised. @Ealfardan clearly explained the current situation and for now that seems to be the status quo.

1 Like