Search inside the invoice

Search inside the invoice
Ask the developer to provide the invoice model with the feature of searching for items inside the invoice, as it is difficult for us to search for one of the products inside the invoice, especially when the number of items inside the invoice is very large, as shown in the pictures. We hope the moderators and members of the forum will not close the topic

1 Like

Just open Manager in a webbrowser and use the search function such as CMD-F on MacOS browser or Ctrl+F and search for the items in the invoice.

1 Like

my Lord
Thank you for helping me
But are there any other shortcuts for the manager that you can help me with?
:mag: :+1:

you can search browser shortcuts in Google. few of them would work depending on your OS.

1 Like

Manager does not have shortcuts, except maybe the Tab key to move you to the next field. The shortcut I provided relates to the Operating System and the browser interface.

my Lord
The important thing is to find a way to search for an item within the invoice, delivery or receipt voucher, and that this be done quickly
Thank you and appreciate your kind help
my Lord
You mentioned in your post
you can search browser shortcuts in Google
Can you clarify that, thank you very much

:+1: :sunflower:

https://www.google.com/search?q=search+shortcut+key&oq=search+sh&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512l8.8029j1j7&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

See this you will get your clarification

1 Like

And that is exactly what I provided with the CRTL-F or CMD-F shortcuts in browsers. @sharpdrivetek advised that you search Google for “Browser Shortcuts” to meet your request: