Sales report by customer (Copy to Clipboard issue)

Hi, may i know under Summary, when i click into one account, say Sales account, when i click on Copy to Clipboard and paste onto Excel, the format is messy. The amount column are not equal for all transaction.

Some times the Copy to Clipboard looks ok, the amount column are equal for every transactions. sometimes it is not.

How to overcome it.

Thanks.

@sandy88 although I have to do some formatting adjustments with alignment and cell-width I can not replicate any data mismatches, i.e. the amounts displayed in Manager and in Excel are the same. So maybe you show in screenshots where in your situation they differ. It may also be useful if you mention the version number of Manager, in my case it is v22.3.55

@sandy88, when you copy to the clipboard, you are not copying in the format of Excel or any other spreadsheet. You are copying tab separated values (TSV). How that appears when pasted into your spreadsheet is purely a function of your spreadsheet settings and preferences. Review documentation for your spreadsheet application to determine what pasting and formatting options are available.