Sales Invoice Customization (add ticket no. column)

I want to customize my sales invoice to contain two additional columns it will look at this
Name Ticket No. Routing Qty Unit Price Amount
how do i go about it?

Adding custom column is not currently supported. Possibly in future. For now, you would have to enter this information into generic Description field.

Thanks@lubos. I amended the description field to read - Name, Ticket Number & Route

1 Like

Hi, i’m a mobile mechanic and want to know if there is any way I can ad text boxes for: Make, Model, Registration number and odometer and Vin number.

@minty, see: Manager Cloud

I want to customize my sales invoice to contain two additional columns it will look at this
how do i go about it? @lubos is this feature available now?

You need to create a custom view template. You will have to code the entire thing in HTML.

@Tut I am an accountant, how do go about this HTML coding stuff?

If you’re not a coder, you’ll have to hire someone. You should be able to find a freelancer locally. Someone who develops web sites should be able to do it. From their point of view, it won’t be too hard a job. But if you’re a novice, it isn’t something you can do by trial and error.

Thanks @Tut.

hi seyram
are you solve the problem ? to customize my sales invoice to contain two additional columns it will look at this

Not yet. Any help?

It’s not possible to add custom column when editing the invoice. I will make it possible one day but right now it’s not supported.

@lubos. Where have you been? It’s been a while seen we saw a new release. Audit trail so much on my mind. A basic one like who created, modified and deleted transactions with date and time will do for now.