Recurring Billing

Yeah, I’m trying to follow the same consistent model across the whole program.

Done. Check the latest version (14.9.6) which includes option to copy existing sales invoice to new recurring sales invoice.

1 Like

Thank you for prompt action adding the Copy to… In testing this feature, I notice there are check boxes beside customer names on the detail list in Sales Invoices. Right now all customers are selected by default (all boxes checked). Would it be possible to allow not selecting a particular customer prior to creating invoices (once-off cancellation)? I know I can delete an invoice once created but I would rather not have to worry about missing invoice numbers for one thing. Would it also be possible to edit the date on this list as well and and select a new date for a pending transaction (once-off re-scheduled service). This I think would be more convenient than going back to Recurring Sales Invoices and editing issue date there. Thank you for help.

missing feature from recurring, i think recurring should keep the Purchase Order Number, and if it has some syntax to show the period covered by the invoice will be great