Purchase invoice payments

I have started the trial usage on the Management program, and all seems to be fine for now. I have started capturing the supplier purchase invoices but when I capture the payments to the suppliers it does not reflect as paid in full. Please assist with this as I am very keen on signing up on a full-time basis using this program.

You need to show screen images of your transactions - including the Edit screens

How are you entering your payments?

As a new user it’s recommended to start by reading the Guides and the Forum’s FAQ/Rules.

I’ve read the guides, there is definitely a glitch in this system. After I had captured the payment, for a short while the system did reflect that the transaction has been paid in full but shortly after that it reverted back to show that the payment is still outstanding.

you need to prove that using screen shots

If Manager worked like that, no one would use it so you must be doing something wrong

Neither of those is an Edit screen. They are just a listing of some type. And we cannot tell which because you did not capture the entire screens.

1 Like