Printing from all windows

I have 4 suggestions to improve your software

1. Please introduce to have printing option from all windows like: Payment summary, Receipt summery window etc. At present we have to export it excel then only can print
  2. Please introduce Fund flow Statement option also in reports
  3. Please introduce printing of cash book
  4. Also please introduce monthly summery of cash book, bank book, purchase, sales book & a day book option
    Thanks
    Ajay

What do you mean by this? There is already a Cash Flow Statement.

What do you mean by this? Manager does not include anything named “cash book.” It is more useful to use terminology from the program.

Same question on all these items.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I would recommend breaking out unrelated feature requests into separate topics. A list like this will likely never be added to the ideas category, whereas an individual feature request might if it seems valuable to the developer or moderators.

As for the printing:

You can print any page by opening it in a web browser.

If you right-click a button or a link you should see the ability to copy that link (what you see may differ from what I see). You can then open that in a regular web browser, even if you’re using desktop edition. And then print from there - any page you like! :slight_smile:

thanks for reply

1 Like

Hi

1. I was using usual accounting terms in my above queries. I was referring to in the software there is a menu named ‘Cash’. By clicking the same we will get all cash transactions from the beginning.If you provide an option also to get it in month-wise, it will be better, which may contain opening balance of the last month & the closing balance of current month. The same is also applicable to the Bank, Purchase & Sales also.
  2. Day Book in accounting means, a window or option containing all transactions of one day only. Here in Manager at present we are creating it using ‘Custom report’ option
  3. In Cash Flow statement we will get the summery of transactions entered through Receipt & Payment options. But in a business Fund may introduce by other means also, not as cash or bank for example a customer may pay directly to a supplier which may not reflect in our business bank or cash. It will be entered as Journal entry. The same entry will not be reflect in Cash Flow statement. Other accounting software having an option called Fund Flow statement to include these type of transactions. In Fund Flow statements the summery of all fund in & out will be reflected.
    Thanks

No, there is not. Perhaps screen shots would make your questions easier to understand.

The same comment applies. We do not know what you are referring to.

While transactions entered as receipts and payments are included, this is not true. I suggest you explore the report before making statements about it.

I don’t know who you are I am very sorry you are not understanding questions, what I can do. My questions are referring to some thing else your answer is just some thing not related to it. sorry

I tried this but we can’t get the print out of one date range, that is from one specific date to other specific date for example If I want all cash transactions from 1.1.21 to 31.3.21 how we can do? Please clarify
Thanks

What version of Manager are you using?

I do not recognise some of the language you use to describe your problem as referring to the current version of the software

You should try using the General Ledger Transaction report and select your bank or cash account

Please go through the screen shots hope it may clarify my questions.

I am using 21.5.37 desktop version

In the reports, almost all reports have a From and a To date

In the pages with a list of transactions, you can enter /02/2021 in the search field and then you get as selection of the transactions for 02/2021

Ok Thanks