Printing and theme issue

Excellent.

Thanks for all your help guys. Different printer had same issue so Ill just wait for Mac updates. I updated to high sierra and same issue.

Looking forward to default theme:)

Thanks again Lubos for such an awesome program.

What do you mean by this? The default theme has been in the program since themes were introduced long ago. It is called Plain. There is nothing to wait for. @lubos was referring to upcoming changes to how a theme selection can be set as a default choice so it doesn’t need to be selected on every transaction.

I believe more strongly than ever that there is something about your computer or invoice content causing this problem. No other Mac user has reported any such difficulty. And several of us have tried to reproduce your problem without success. So I don’t think waiting for any update, either of macOS or Manager software, is going to produce any result. Unless someone can replicate the problem, it cannot be addressed.

I mean the upcoming update that lets us select a theme as default without having to select it every time.
The issue is indeed strange.

Its a brand new 2017 macbook pro, every single other program prints fine except manager. My invoice content is fine, like I said I prepared a new invoice with manually typing content as well as having no content and same issue.

For now Ill just have to continue converting to PDF then printing from there.