Print format for Payment , Receive & Tansfer

In our country (Bangladesh) Print for every Voucher are most important . When we Spend Money through manager software form we fill a lot of field like

Reference
Date
Paid from
Payee
Description
Account
& note

but when we go to print the voucher only Date, Description & Amount are showing , it is possible to show all the field as like as

Reference
Date
Paid from
Payee
Description
Account
& Note

The payment voucher from a Spend Money or Receive Money transaction already shows everything you list except which bank or cash account the transaction is paid from and which account the payment was assigned to. For a receipt, which is normally printed to give to a customer, you should not be showing them which bank account you have used. Nor should you be sharing which internal accounts you have assigned the transaction to. Neither is any of their business, nor does it matter to them. You have your own records in Manager.

For payments, you also have the records in Manager. Printing all this paper seems to defeat the purpose of a software-based accounting system. But if these are important to you, you could put them into the Notes field for payments.

Transfers are not viewable because there is no need to print vouchers for yourself.

1 Like

In our country Printed the voucher not to give to a customer. In our country practice is that end of the day all voucher with all supporting documents should be submitted to the higher authority for authorized the transaction . That time authorized person wanted to know Payment or Receive details i.e from which A/c Company Payment or Receive Money & head of account of receive or payment .

Good accounting practice is for the higher authority to approve the transaction before it happens, not afterwards when it may be too late. But if someone in you company wants to review transactions or audit them, why not give them access to Manager? You can easily do that with server or cloud editions, but could even do it with the desktop edition by setting aside a separate time on the computer.

I have said this before in response to other questions, but I’ll say it again. All that paperwork undermines the reason for having accounting software in the first place.