PDF Printing on Invoice using code in Notes field

I have searched for this with no results

I have changed the Title of the document name from Invoice to Invoice / Delivery Note, this works fine.

I have also used the code that is posted in the forum to create signature boxes etc in the notes field

Signature

Print Name
Date

The onscreen display is fine, however if I use the print button to print the invoice the Title of the document ie. Invoice / Delivery Note is squashed up.

If I use the PDF button to create & print the Invoice everything is ok but instead of boxes being printed the result is a line is printed the full width of the page underneath Signateure, Print Name & Date

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Regards

Ian

I am posting my code and my resulting PDF to help anyone that can help me
The Code

Lloyds Bank Limited Our Sales accounts are now being factored by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance Limited (As agents for LBCF Limited and Alex Lawrie Receivables Financing Limited) to whom the benefit of this account has been assigned and to whom all cheques should be made payable. This account can only be discharged by payment to Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance and not to any other party. Cheques should be sent to them at P.O. Box 10484, Harlow, CM20 9GY.
To assist them with identification, please state on your payment advice both Our Name and the Invoices that you are paying. BACS payments should be made to Sort code 30-00-00 Account Number xxxxxxxx and the Remittances sent by Email to bacs.rems@lloydsbankcf.co.uk or by fax to 01295 252019
Signature
Print Name
Date

The PDF Results

Hoping that someone can help me, Thanks in anticipation

Ian

The Code

Has your problem already been resolved? I have the same problem.

@smpons, you need to furnish more detail. When you say you have the same problem, are you using the exact same code? Do you get the exact same result? The post you responded to is a year old. Since then, there have been several hundred updates to Manager. So it is doubtful you have the exact same problem. You also would need to inform us what operating system, edition, and version number you are using.

Please understand that the purpose of this forum is not to help people debug code they have written themselves. And also understand that external printer drivers or PDF generators will not usually produce the same results as internal PDF generators. This is true not only of Manager but of every program.

I have the example from the forum. The preview is fine, but in the pdf print (from manager.io button) it goes wrong.

What you see on your screen depends on how the browser being used interprets the HTML for the image. What you see when you create a PDF is how Manager’s internal PDF generator interprets the HTML. That’s why I mentioned operating system, edition, and version number. The developer cannot control the code you include in custom themes, so when you use them, you are responsible for the results.