Payroll

Yeah we have about 10 part time staff and each fortnight their hours vary according to overtime and weekend loading. So it is far simpler using integrated pay calcs in MYOB than to do it each manually from ATO calculator and transfer it to manager.

You should get together with this guy and sort out some tax tables for Manager, I would happily pay extra and leave MYOB and Xero for good!

http://www.fghtables.com/MYOB/index.php?req=desc&pid=1

Is there any intention in the short term to have an integrated payroll calculator??

Manager is perfect for all my business accounting except for the main business with employees!

@lubos I’m just processing BAS and looking ahead and realised that this is not currently available… do you think it will be covered by EOY?

Thanks.

Another item that would be useful would be to include PAYG withheld on the GST Calculation sheet to save prepping a separate report to fetch that data.

1 Like

Hi Lubos

Hope all is well!

If it is possible you are guys created a row under payslip items for accumulated for sick leave and annual leave?

1 Like

Hi Lubos,

It’s great we can now generate Payment Summaries using Manager, any chance Manager yet has the ability to generate the corresponding EMPDUPE.A01 file, to send to the ATO?

is payroll program available its almost ending of June here,

@Moh.Shadistic, you need to be more specific. What do you mean by “payroll program?” You are posting on a five-year-old topic that has touched many subjects.