PAID in FULL but outstanding

When you open the invoice, its says no outstanding balance. Screenshot

1. But when you got to the list of outstanding customer, its
    outstanding. Screenshot 2

Screenshot 1

screenshot 2

It appears you are not entering customers for your sales invoices. How, exactly, did you get to the second screen shot? You have not included enough of the screen to tell what this is showing.

Yes. we received payment against the same invoice. You can see the list of invoices. But some only some invoices only. giving below a printshot.

its highlighted which is outstanding of previous email.
If you look from invoice 5883 till 6030 all received payment.

when you look into list of invoice, its says no outstanding.

But when you go to report, and print the outstanding balance select today date. its says outstanding (print screen1)

You did not answer my question about how you got the second screen shot in your second post. Now you have shown something different. What you show confirms my suspicion that you are not entering customers properly on your sales invoice. The customer that shows in your most recent screen shot looks like something you added as a custom field, not a defined customer.

But defined customers are now compulsory so how can that occur ?
The Customers tab shows 4,

Their software version appears to be fairly recent as they have the Special Accounts tab

That’s what I’m trying to figure out and why I asked the question.

Unless they have re-written the Themes to that extent by totally repositioning the customer detail.

The second screen shot comes from Reports - Aged Receivables, click View, click a Customers blue figure.

I wondered that, too.

That helps! I think @giatravel may just have the dates set wrong on the Aged Receivables report. Could be seeing data that is less than up to date. If my question had been answered, we’d probably have the solution already.

On Aged Receivable Report I put date default ‘Today’

even in the report printed outstanding.

@giatravel, you may be using the program in a manner not intended in several respects:

1. You seem to be entering all sales invoices as being issued to just 4 customers. Do you really have only 4 customers?
  2. You are entering sales invoices that are clearly to different customers under the same name: RETAIL 2000.
  3. Instead of entering customers under the Customers tab, you are entering their names in a custom field. Unless customers are correctly entered, you cannot record payments against their sales invoices.
  4. You are entering purchase order numbers in a reference field on sales invoices. PO’s should refer to your customer’s PO numbers, if they have them. These look suspiciously like they’ve been generated internally.

Regardless of these usage problems, if you recorded a receipt against a sales invoice, it should show zero balance due in the Customer Statement.

So I am back to my original request, which you have so far ignored:

Everything else is a distraction. Unless you post those two screen shots, no one can help.

Previous we have an accounting software, we used same just 3 or 4-customer, the reason as these customer are not regular customer that’s why we just using ‘Retain 2000’ and we creating invoice.
If we use Retain2000 or any other name as customer its same thing as receiving payment against " Invoice Number" not against name?

It should be. But one more time…I can’t answer your question about what is wrong until you post the two screen shots I asked for.

There is also no need in the situation you describe to use sales invoices at all, especially since they require a second transaction to receive money. You could, instead, simply make a cash sale and issue the receipt. See this Guide:
https://www.manager.io/guides/how-to/cash-sales-selling-without-sales-invoices

As for why the current customer statement would show there is balance due on invoice while Sales Invoices tab shows there is not. I’m certain you have recorded receipt against that invoice in a future date.

Go to Sales Invoices tab, and click on 0.00 amount under Balance Due column for the invoice. This will reveal on which date the invoice got paid. I suspect the invoice got paid with future date so on current customer statement it would still show unpaid.

Tut;

You are correct, the date was wrong. Instead of 23Aug16, we received
23Aug17. But now correct.

Thanks

Any