New Attachment

I make a invoice. At the bottom I click “New Attachment”. I add a pdf file.
I can see the pdf file is attached. When later clicking on the attached file I get the message - System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element -
I tried with fotos, word, exel and other type files but the same result. I use Ubuntu 18.04

what version of Manager are you using?
can you update to the latest version and confirm if the problem still persists?

I am using the newest 18.5.0

I cannot reproduce this problem.

@heldeman, when attaching and attempting to open these files, are you—in both cases—operating in a business selected from the Businesses page? Or are you opening a business file directly?

Also, can you confirm you are using the desktop edition?

Yes I am using desktop edition.
Yes when attaching and attempting to open these files, I am—in both cases—operating in a business selected from the Businesses page.
In Ubuntu 16.04 I did not have this problem. It worked well.

Well, you eliminated the easy possibility. :frowning_face: This looks pretty clearly to be an operating system incompatibility.

I wonder if there are any other users Using Ubuntu 18.04 that can check if they get the same problem.

Thanks sharpdrivetek and Tut. Problem solved. I took my wives laptop running Ubuntu 18.04. I could not replicate the problem. So it had to be on my computer. I then uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem is gone.
Thanks

1 Like