Missing Income Account After Version update

it seems you did not create the said accounts but used the default accounts and then continued using them they were not designed to.
the said billable time accounts would appear only when you create atleast one valid entry in the Billable Time tab. I suspect that you initially tried creating an entry in the billable time tab which created the related billable time accounts. then you started using the accounts directly in your invoice and then later deleted any entry you initially made in Billable Time tab. the Manager update forcefully removed the default accounts since there was no entry in Billable Time tab which is the intended correct behavior of the program.

i suggest you to create a test entry in you Billable Time tab and check if the account reappears with the correct balance.

2 Likes

Thanks for the email and yes I did do what you said unfortunately.

I have done what you suggested and did a test entry in the Billable Time tab and the account has reappeared. Thank you again.

glad that worked out. as i can see from your screenshots you have enabled a lot of tabs which you are not using. to avoid any such issues in the future i recommend you only enable the tabs you will be actually using.

before you disable the Billable Time tab, make sure you create a suitable account of your choice and reallocate all the transactions to the new account by Batch Update.