Manger Wont Load - Conflict with existing registrationon on same machine

the trial label that ask for the key are for client who are wish to use white label server edition for branding. There is no limit in functionality for internal use (as far as I know).

Back to desktop edition issue. since the server edition able to run without problems.

Once you have windows update. try again the desktop edition just in case whether it fixed itself. or some error dialogue pop up differently or still persist for further investigation.

Althought is obvious it has something to do with http webserver not closing completely.

Thanks, will definitely try desktop again after an update.

According to the Manager website, sever edition is a paid for service - is that correct. As I understand it there is a once of licensing fee.

Could anyone advise if I’ve read the website correctly…

No, its a paid for own branding + future update support. You can still use with the limit of reminder asking for product keys, where I’m using for about 2 years without issue for internal use.

The license are focus for customer would like to use manager software to provide accounting online service as their product service to their own customer (IT Business owner who knows how to do networking) or medium companies with staffs or Accountants want to use Manager as their platform for providing accounting services.

@IcLipman, the ability to use the server edition without a key is meant as a trial. When you buy a license, that gives you the legal right to use it and obtain updates for a one year period. During that time, there would typically be hundreds of updates. License renewals are half price. If you decide not to renew, you can still use your last update under the license forever.