Manager.io Problem

Good day , I have manager installed on 2 different platforms of Windows and the one at home is a newer version when I try to import the newer version in to the older version it give a message that I need to update the older version with newer version, when I do this manager doesn’t respond it downloads and all but when I try to open it it does nothing.

Please HELP

Have you followed the updating instructions in this Guide: Install or update desktop edition on Windows | Manager?

If so, what do you mean by “it does nothing?” Does the application launch? Is it frozen? Do you get any error messages?

If you click on the icon or go to programs and open the folder and click on it its unresponsive nothing happens.

Yes i did follow the installation process as required.

Bianca

What version of Windows is on the machine you tried to update? You had trouble 2 years ago with obsolete software.

1pc is on windows 7 professional
2nd pc have windows 10
On pc1 if I update to a newer manager program then the program came unresponsive. I deleted all other files of management and reinstall version 18.1.95 and its working fine no but i can not excess my pc 2 ’ files then i get a message like you try ro oprn a file that has been created with a newer version please update and the try again to open file.

Bianca

Business files opened in newer versions of Manager cannot be imported again in older versions of Manager. You will have to update to the same version or newer version.

Recently there were many problems related to proper .NET framework not installed on the computers. Try updating your .NET framework to the latest version available for your OS and then try installing the latest version of Manager.