Login issues, not receiving emails from manager

I can’t login. I had my daughter create this account so I could post this. I have requested a new password and never received the email. I requested a one time login link but never received that either. I have changed browsers just in case my browser was the issue. I checked my spam and no luck. I created a new email to solve this and still even with the new email I didn’t receive a message from Manager. I am not sure how she created this account through her email but I was not able to through mine or my new email.

Forum member accounts have nothing to do with emails. Nor do cloud account login credentials. So it is not clear what you or your daughter have done. A great deal more information is required to know whether you actually have a problem.

Let’s start by learning what you are trying to log into: the forum or a Manager cloud edition account.

I was trying to login to the forum. I couldn’t remember my password so I requested a new password. a pop up said I would receive a message in my email to reset the password. I never received the message. Then I requested a one time login link and a pop up box said it was sent to my email still never received it. I checked my spam in box and no messages there either. So I haven’t been able to login to the forum. I created a new account with a new email to see if that would resolve the issue. It didn’t. I changed browsers to see if that was the issue, it wasn’t. Finally I asked my daughter to create a new account and see if she received emails from Manager and she was able to. So here I am trying to resolve why I am not receiving emails from the forum to login into the forum.

Also I tried logging in with fb and I received a pop up msg that said that feature was not available at this time. I do not use google so I didn’t try that option. My daughter does have googlemail so maybe that was why she was able to receive emails to create an account.

Your experience suggests that the email you provided when creating your forum account is not the same one you are using now. What was the login name on the forum account you are trying to access? Do not reveal your password. I can check your account status.

I will send you a private message. Please respond there. I am closing this topic to protect your personal information.