Import Invoices in Bulk

Dear Experts

I want to upload sales / purchase invoices in bulk? Can anybody tell me what is the procedure? We are using Server Edition. It’s and urgent query we have lot of pressure.

Thanks & Regards
Haider Iqbal

1 Like

you can only bulk import list items. not financial transactions.
please search the forum as these have been discussed many times before.

I feel we need to have a FAQ on the forum because so many questions get a response to search the forum.

There is a FAQ link. It tells you to search before posting.

Thanks for replies. I have few more questions please because I have recently purchased this software.

• How can we access database?
  • Any link from where I can get the table structure of data base?
  • In last Mr. Lubos This software is designed by you can you please help us to get rid of this problem (Invoice
    Uploading through csv)?
  • Is it included in support or not?

Thanks & Regards

Haider Iqbal

Why do you want to upload invoices in bulk? From where? How would necessary information be input to wherever you want to upload from?

Hi, I also want to bulk import invoices. I am a treasurer of a association. All the members rent a piece of property. So I have a calculation sheet in excel. Every year all the mutations are updated and all the items are calculated in a separate worksheet. a yearly invoice consists of Membership, amount rented property and optionally a deposit.

If you are asking a question, it is not clear what it might be.

You can’t import any financial transactions, other than Bank accounts > Imported Bank Statement.

Why do I want to upload invoices in bulk because this is a requirement and we have a back lock of 1 year. So to get rid of data entry my manager is pushing me ask you guys. Data is in excel sheets and want to upload from there. I hope you will help me to settle down this issue.

Thanks & Regards

No one will be able to help because it cannot be done. It also does not need to be. When adopting Manager, you do not have to recreate your entire history. Read the Guides having to do with starting balances and setup.