Invoice Entry from Excel list

I have a list of Inventory and non Inventory Bills in separate excel. Details include Date, Vendor, Bill No., Amount. Is there a way to import the data in the manager.io (server edition) as invoices?
I dont want to spend time entering each entry as single transaction. Please help

please search the forum before posting any questions. this has been discussed many times.

you cannot import invoices from excel.

To clarify, you can’t import any type of financial transactions from excel, only lists

And why are you trying to import invoices from a spreadsheet? What is the purpose? If you are making the transition to Manager from a previous spreadsheet-based accounting process, there is no need to import history. Just set starting balances as appropriate and begin from there. An explanation of your goal may help someone provide suggestions.

I wanted my past invoices to be stored in Manager as well, so the way I accomplished this was to create a folder in Manager.

All of the invoice PDFs that I’d previously generated (from before the start date) have been attached to this folder, saving me the need to log into my old invoicing system when I want to refer to them.

@gaurav.kkm - you could do something similar?

2 Likes