I can not customize Payslip , Invoice ,

I need to add a few lines specially DATE format to the invoice and payslip to match with my business needs, but the software doesn’t allow me to do it.

Date format is set as described in this Guide: Set date format | Manager.

What exactly are you trying to add?

I’m trying to add DATE line in to my invoices and payslip , but I can only add that in custom field down at the bottom of the page and I can not change the position . I could add custom filed to the invoice but I can not add the date filed in to where it needs to be .

Invoices and payslips already have date fields

What version of Manager are you using?

we provide cleaning services , our clients need to know which days of the month we have attended their cleaning , so I have to manually type the date for each service we have attended , it is more important to have date filed in payslip as we have our staff need their working hours listed under the days they have worked… I use online Manager , thanks

For sales invoices to customers, you can add a date field within individual line items. See the Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/10411. You will still need to enter the date for each line manually.

For payslips, this particular option is not available. Instead, just enter the date in the line item’s Description field. You can do this by simply editing the content populated automatically for the payslip earnings item.

Is automatic date population available for line items yet or thought of? Please let us know as this is something we manually input still and it is time consuming. I am thinking if something like “dated {{ invoice_date }}” could be added to a line item for example a non inventory item could have the current document date populated or maybe have a “Date” option like in custom fields?

No

Maybe worth the thought then… Possibly the ability to place some string in a noninventory item to populate a line item placed in Sales Order or invoice etc will be great. Date is what we are after really.

Eg. Labour standard - 23 January 2021 - Resolve … and advise … Blah Blah… etc

So we can do the above but need to manually edit and enter the date each time.

Maybe other crews know a better way?

This will be useful in paysheets / slips as well