How to put customers in a particular group

Edit Customer or create new one and after Credit Limit field there is the Control Account field. Choose desired account from the list.

There isn’t any such option in mac as of now i guess.
PFA

Create the Accounts first as described above…

Do you have team viewer ???Can you access to that and then guide me…as i have tried it but i am unable to that…
Temaviewer or ammyy is also ok …

PFA
i have tried it but i am unable to do so…

@Austro_Led_Lights, you are making this entire process harder than necessary. In my very first response in this thread, I asked why you were trying to group customers. Instead of answering, you spent four days showing irrelevant pictures, trying to extract personal contact information, and asking people to look at a completely different software program.

Finally, today you have have said what you need. And as it turns out, your question was already answered. In my first response, I asked about two possible scenarios:

@ntrim has addressed the first possibility. My first response addressed the second. @ntrim’s approach is much more than you asked for, and you are obviously having difficulty putting it into practice, as it is somewhat complex. That is why I did not describe it in my first response. But your needs are much simpler. So I suggest you go back and read the Guide I linked in my first response. It gives an explicit example on delivery routes.

There is an even easier approach that you have already partially implemented. You are apparently using a Code to indicate route. While the Code field was meant to describe an individual customer, there is no reason you cannot use it for a route. In that case, there is not even a need to create a custom delivery route field. Just edit all your customers to put their routes into the Code field.

Once you have done that, go to the Customers tab, search for the route, and you will have your list of customers, including Accounts receivable amounts. Export the list.

@Tut is right…

but if you still want to try my approach, when create Route A, B , C accounts tick the Control Account check box and select Made up of: Customers.

only then Control Accounts will be available to the Customers edit screen.

1 Like

Sorry if I made it complicated as I was using my android phone which is not allowing to upload more images so I tried today with my mac and I did my best .
I tried your way which you mentioned in the very first reply but that isn’t working.
Even ntrims try is also not working in my mac
If I use it by delivery route … it creates a different delivery route page which I don’t want

Boss

I want to create group so how should I ?
Even if I use code and search the code mentioned in the customers tab
A list appears and I want to print that list so how should I do it ?
And if I put the code while creating new customer then the code should not appear in sales invoice
So is there any such option or way I can ?

Already answered: export the list. Once exported, import to a spreadsheet and print from that.[quote=“Austro_Led_Lights, post:28, topic:7052”]
And if I put the code while creating new customer then the code should not appear in sales invoice
So is there any such option or way I can ?
[/quote]

The problem with using the Code field for routes is that they do not appear on invoices. You didn’t mention you needed that. No one can help you with problems you don’t describe.

However, custom fields can be made to appear on invoices. As I’ve told you already several times, read the Guide linked above. Your exact situation is illustrated. Only the routes have different names.

Thanks for this option
But instead of exporting it and then taking the print is there any such way that we can get option of print directly on the manager app itself …???

Hi Tut, hope am not going too far behind.

The control account works very well on the balance in terms of grouping,
Can this be replicated on the ageing receivables to have the same groups/categories for the suppliers??

@tut i mean can the grouping work for the customers ageing receivables

No.