GST Calculation Worksheet

Hi
Thanks for the reply.

The tax codes are exactly the same as per your screenshot. The strange part is Tax Summary and Tax Reconciliation are all coming correct and just BAS reports are coming with 0 value except W1 and W2.

When you go to
Setting → taxcodes
What tax codes are shown. In particular is there two of some taxcodes? Or have you delete some taxcodes and used your own. The easiest way of checking this is to re import the BAS worksheets.

What dates is the BAS worksheet for. Note the date ranges are no longer shared between BAS worksheet and tax summary.

What version of Manager are you currently using? Note you can install the current desktop version of Manager for testing.

W1 & W2 are part of single touch payroll worksheet and associated data entry.

Here is the screenshot for the tax codes. As you can see that there are 727 transactions linked to GST 10% tax code.

The period is Dec quarter and I have set same period in both Tax Summary and BAS worksheet.

I have installed the latest desktop version for testing and it is still showing the same results.

If you reload the GST worksheet do you get any more taxcodes?

Hi Patch

Yes, I did get another set of GST 10%, GST Free, GST on Imports after importing the worksheet.

• Go to “Settings” → “Tax codes” → “Edit” then rename the old tax codes with the transactions by adding “_old” or something similar
  • Use Find and recode receipts and payments to find transactions with each old tax code (eg “GST 10%_old”) then use recode to change them to the new tax code (eg “GST 10%”)
  • The recoded transactions should then show in the GST Worksheet.
  • When all old tax code use has been recoded ( “_old” taxcode now used zero times) the old tax code can be deleted.

Note I think doing the equivalent change with invoices is more complicate. It can be done manually or using batch update.

All fixed. A painstaking process to recheck everything but all values are correctly coming in the BAS worksheet. Thanks a lot for the help.