[Feature Request](16-10-19) - Individual Accounts Printing Feature

Hi,

I would request for Individual Accounts Printing Feature Under Cash & Bank Accounts

Kind Regards,
LM

What, exactly, are you trying to obtain? You may get what you want by drilling down on the balance for an account in the Cash Accounts or Bank Accounts tab and exporting the listing.

Hi @Tut,

What Lily wanted to request for is the feature available with invoices (Both Sale & Purchase), Journal entry and others

This is because it required at times to send out such software printed statements to CA, Tax Lawyers and consultants and others…these three options fulfill this requirement with ease…

I hope like us this feature will be found important to many Manager users…

__
Best Wishes & Regards,
BM

Print, PDF, and Email are only available on View screens of transactions and reports. All work on the HTML code that displays the relevant browser page on screen. (Manager functions as a browser, even in the desktop edition.) Cash and bank account definitions have no such View screens. They are only entries in a table. So there is no similar code to work with.

Hi,

Yes I have been using ‘Manager’ via Chrome Incognito since beginning but the reason we request this feature is about ease of access and sending information using a few clicks…so we kindly request ‘Print, PDF, and Email’ to be made available on Cash and Bank account screens which should help everyone…at least if ‘Manager Development Team’ can take a look into this would be of great help for all.

To my belief the software should simplify operations, ease of accessing information and save the most precious of all ‘TIME’

Thank you for your understanding, help and continued support :smiley:

__
Best Wishes & Regards,
BM