Export to Excel

Looks like a few questions have been asked about this. It appears the automatic save lists to Excel that used to be available has been changed to something else that looks like save to clipboard. My issue is I do not seem to be able to copy on my clipboard to paste to Excel. I have just uploaded the latest software 20-10-96. I am on a Mac

This is a known bug that affects Macs. It’s being worked on. Meanwhile, open a second instance of Manager in a browser by right clicking on any hyperlink in the Manager window and choosing Open in New Window. The copy to clipboard function will work there. Your data will be saved in the same place.

By the way, there was never any automatic save to Excel. There was an Export function that copied HTML. The current copy function copies in TSV format.

Copy to clipboard is not working in windows. not sure about other users.

is there any reason to remove this function (Export).

Yes. There were two different approaches for copying data from lists and reports. One was copied as HTML, the other in TSV format. Now there is one, TSV for both. It is more flexible. And there is no need for two ways of doing the same thing.

Your Windows issue is being discussed in another thread.