Email settings stopped working

@Tuth Thank you. Well my bad luck then even though I did provide the information one needs to provide when posting a problem. Post 55 at Email problem after upgrade - #56 by Tut stating “…@Tut I have used this and all worked well until the recent upgrade to Manager Server version 20.9.89 Please try yourself with the new Server version as it no longer works, thank you. As mentioned all ports are enabled.
MANAGER-SERVER version 20.9.89
Email credentials as working on email account. Tried ports 25 and 587 both gave time out errors when testing.
All relevant SMTP and IMAP ports enabled in ufw…” Also included the blnked out screenshot as instructed for such posts. I can not help that I follow the rules and then get lambasted for not providing more information. As for ISP I explained in post 70 that I use Chemicloud and Contabo see "…Sorry, I only refer to the server versions installed on Ubuntu 20.04. I used to update every day but not check email functionality every day. So the actual version numbers you ask for can not be established. I only tested on Ubuntu servers, but indifferent locations. The email servers are hosted with Chemicloud and when contacting them as normal access via email works is not perceived as an issue on their end. One of the VPS on which Manager server is installed is with Contabo, Their helpdesk also refers to the Manager Application. One of the things we all know is that this my be related to TLS and he difference between Mono and Core in handling this. Hence no longer bothering until a version that solves this for other user is released by @Lubos. Thank you for the willingness to help but it boils down to problem only after Manager update. No changes in server settings anywhere. So let’s wait…

The only person really helping was @PFIVE and the conclusion is to just wait for @Lubos and a new version of Manager. You may not like this answer but I have provided what I was advised to do as in instructions of the forum for posts like this.