Default rounding in payment

hello to admin! above is the screenshot of the purchase i made by cash, i usually use the math function of the cells, in this, particularly the unit price and its total, the price is 95 i divide by 30 or numer of pcs per tray to get the price per piece, but the total shows a 0.20 difference, as i get through, i realized that the manager by default assumes 3 decimal place rounding thus the said excess, is there a way that i can change the default decimal place manager imposes on the program? using 21.7.16 version. thanks alot.

If your default number of decimals is 2 then the calculation will be
600 eggs x 3.17 = 1902 instead of 20 x 95 = 1900

You need to rethink your inventory item of measure perhaps?

i bought it at 95/tray 1 tray has 30 pieces, to get the price per piece, i divide 95/30, previously manager reads it 3.1666666666666 like that, but now manager rounding it to 3 decimal place 3.167 thus creating that excess of 0.20.

Update your software. There was a bug with in-field calculations that may have caused what you are seeing. With v21.7.19, the following input:

produces this finished result:

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 9.30.20 AM

This is not true. Manager performs its calculations as floating point numbers to (if I remember correctly) 14 significant figures. Totals are displayed to the number of decimal places you have defined for the currency in the Settings tab.

thanks alot. it was resolved.

How was it resolved? Did a software update fix things?

yes