Decimal Points

I am new to Manager and facing issues with decimal points while generating payslips (I didn’t check with other invoicing options). Any currency has only 2 decimal points based on the ‘significant figure’ concept as 100 cents equal to 1 $/£/Rs/etc. In excel we are doing this by setting the category to currency or accounting through format cells (by default with 2 decimal points).

But in Manager, could not control the decimal points while doing a calculation.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 200916

The decimal point in base currency is set to 2 and the number format is set as below.
Screenshot 2022-12-01 201117

Software Version: 22.12.1.530

Kindly guide me to solve this issue.

Manager is a very convenient tool and expecting more features in future updates. Eg: Real-time calculations in the cells. It will make ease next calculations.

That’s not how to set the decimal precision for the currency amount, it’s a general preference but then each currency has its own decimal precision.

But other than that, I can reproduce your issue. More specifically, the occurs in the Amount field in the deduction and contribution lines.

Thanks a lot. I use only one currency: Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR). We have decimal precision only up to 2 decimal points for LKR. How can I set that in Manager?
Screenshot 2022-12-01 201035

I found that unit price calculation in the payslip leads to more decimal points in the Gross pay column.
Screenshot 2022-12-01 220652

I already classified this post as a bug.

Thank you.

Fixed in the latest version (22.12.2)