Custom theme for Quotes overrides themes for Orders & Invoices when copying

Hi,

I found a problem on the last update.

Before the update, if I copied an existing Sales Order or a Quote to a Sales Invoice, the Custom Theme on the new invoice was the same as the specified for Sales Invoices in the configuration.

Now, if I do that, the Custom Theme is the theme I have configured for Quotes (either if you copy a Sale Order or a Quote to a Sales Invoice).

If you create a new Invoice from scratch, the problem doesn’t occur.

I’m using version 21.3.97 on MacOS 10.15.4

It was not the update to v21.3.97 that did this. It has been that way for a while, although I do not know how long. @lubos will have to determine whether this is intentional or a bug. Do you know what your old Manager version was?

Hi,

I update Manager every two or three days and I use it quite intensively daily. I noticed this yesterday. I think I was in 21.3.96. I didn’t notice it before and it’s an action I do very often.

Just for the record, I just saw that it happens also when you copy from a Quote to a Sales Order. The custom theme is the Quote custom theme, instead of the Sales Order theme. Again, if you create the Sales Order from scratch, the custom theme is the configured in the Configuration for Sales Orders.

Thanks.

Fixed in the latest version (21.4.17)

Thanks!