Issue with " Copy to " function in Forms View

Desktop Version 21.3.23 Win10

1. copy to function in Sales Quote View does not call preset custom theme in Form Defaults of Sales Order, Purchase Order, Delivery Note, means, it does not change state of Custom Theme and uses Custom Theme of Sales Quote.
    but works well for Copy to: New Sales Invoice. Custom Theme of Sales Quote is replaced by Custom Theme for Sales Invoice in the Custom Theme field

2. copy to function in Sales Order View does not call preset custom themes in Form Defaults of Sales Quote, Purchase Order, Delivery Note, means, it does not change state of Custom Theme and uses Custom Theme of Sales Order.
    but works well for Copy to: New Sales Invoice. Custom Theme of Sales Order is replaced by Custom Theme for Sales Invoice in the Custom Theme field

If I rember right, it used to work in the past.

copy to function works well in Sales Invoice. it calls the correct preset Custom Theme in Form Defaults of Sales Quote, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Delivery Note, Credit Note

Any idea what might be wrong ? Is it a bug ?

Try “settings” → “form defaults”. Edit the required form and assign the required theme.

@WZM, @lubos marked this as a bug himself. So it will be fixed. There is no point in trying solutions suggested by other users.

Thank you @Tut for correcting my behaviour where I tried helping others on this forum as I am a nitwit. In my ignorance, I thought a forum was established for peer support as well not realizing this is not such a forum. I am very sorry and from now on I will only humbly raise issues and no longer attempt to help anyone here.

@eko, I wrote nothing about your behavior, and I certainly did not correct anything you did. I specifically addressed my comment to the originator of the topic, @WZM.

In fact, if the developer had not moved the topic to bugs, I was about to investigate the very same possible solution you proposed. I was not certain about how the program resolved conflicts in themes between Form Defaults and clones. But there were at least 6 different tabs mentioned. That raised quite a few possibilities, and I had not had time to look into the issue.

@Tut There was no need for you to add after “…So it will be fixed…” the sentence that “…There is no point in trying solutions suggested by other users…” It is this that triggered my response.

Could you check the latest version (21.4.17) whether these issues have been fixed?

checked all available options in sales related tabs. ( hopefully I did not
miss one )
all options picked the custom theme preselected in form defaults !
thank you