Custom Reports

Hi Lubos

Can custom report make the following:

1. combine profit and loss and balance sheet along with director declaration, accountants report, content, note to account, cover page, etc

Custom reports won’t be able to do this.

I think there will be new report type called Complete report which will allow to combine all financial statements including some static documents and cover page to produce single complete report for business.

1 Like

Hi Lubos

that’s a good news. I hope that this would have implemented soon.

As for static documents - it can be edited to suite each entity purpose and also different country have a different reporting format. In Australia, I need a director declaration or trustee declaration, accountant compilation report and note to financial.

I hope that the complete report can be in this orders:
Cover page
Content page
Balance Sheet
Profit and Loss
Note to accounts (can be edited)
Declaration page (can be edited)
Accountant page (can be edited)

I all ways have the P&L before the balance sheet

Hi. I’ve just installed Manager and am very impressed - including that it has an SQL database. I am an IT professional and see many mainstream business applications that are not using the global database standard.
That said, I look forward to having the table details made available for customer reporting.

1 Like

Hi Lubos,

Firstly I think this software is amazing! It does everything that I need.

Do you know when the data structure for the customer reports is going to be made available?

Thanks again,
Paul

Hi guys - Great tool! Does anybody know where i can find documentation on this feature? Thanks!

Not yet implemented, #6 on the roadmap

1 Like

Love to see that warehousing and these features are going to be added. Also can you suggest anything like is it possible from manager to proceed a quick check out in retail sale. I mean i want to generate on the spot invoices for customers in our physical store. Like the barcode one but. Since I’m using cloud edition now i was thinking if any third application could be integrated?

Yes it is, i have been waiting for long time. Hello @lubos when its done??

Thanks, lots of useful information! it helped me a lot! thanks, I was getting anxious that I won’t be able to do it all. thanks to you I did.

Any documentation on database tables and relations is available? so that we can query using custom report.

Not yet.

How to get custom report for1. Customer wise last invoice date2. In Last 1 year how many customers bought product “A”…

KINDLY SUGGEST

In Customers tab, click on the blue number under Sales Invoices for that customer. The default order for the drill-down report is by status, with overdue invoices first. But you can click on the Invoice Date column heading to sort by date. The first click puts them in chronological order. A second click reverses their order.

Under Reports, the Inventory Quantity Movement and Inventory Value Movement reports will tell you how much of a product you sold and what the sales value was for a defined period. They do not, however, tell you which customers purchased it.

Dear Sir,

How to we get a customer wise inventory sold report. I mean what query can we put in custom reports to get this report ?

Best Regards,
Taher Nomani

Any change on the status of custom reports ? I would like a report of Production oders and the associated cost. Any way I can get the database schema.

Sorry, I haven’t noticed any update on this (have done a few searches myself).

There are some posts further up in this topic that explain parts of the schema (certain table names, and that joins aren’t necessary). Nothing more than that.

Thank You. I don’t understand the mystery as the custom Reports is available, why not give the information. Users could create reports and share this will greatly enhance the program. By the way I think it is among the best of the best.

1 Like

DEAR SIR,
Kindly do share structure of database to utilized custom report facility.