Change GUI font

I need to change manager GUI font to my custom ttf,eot, … font. Is there any way to modify default interface theme of manager?

What’s wrong with the current font? If the program doesn’t look good in your language, then the program needs to be fixed at our end. This is not something to be fixed by end-user.

Would you please guide me how could i change program look in my end ? For example tahoma font in all area.

You can’t. This is hard-coded.

Manager will use fonts in this order.

1. Helvetica Neue
  2. Helvetica
  3. Arial
  4. sans-serif

Why do you insist on Tahoma?

Because Tahoma looks better and good in my language. Although i prefer there be a way that i upload my custom ttf font.

Could it be because font size is simply too small for your language? My point is, it might not be the typeface but the font size.

No, typeface is the main reason.

Check the latest version (18.9.11). It is now using Tahoma for Persian language. I agree, looks much better.

1 Like

Thanks in advance

how can we select the above fonts?

@manishkumarshivam you can’t. The latest version is trying to use more appropriate set of fonts for each language rather than standard set for all languages.

Will be good if also appropriate set of directions for each language, LTR or RTL.

How can I enlarge the whole program line
I use Arabic, but the line seems very small

I use the shortcut ctrl + “+”
But once you move to any point in the program, the line returns to what it was small

use your OS feature to change the size of text and apps. this information is available on Google.

for example, in Windows 10 you can change the scaling to 125%.

That is because Manager functions as a browser. When you move to some other page, you are on a new web page. Just like surfing the internet, what you do on one site stays with that site.

What is the solution in such a situation?
I’d like to keep the size of the program font is big.

Is the font hard to read without being visually impaired? Because if that’s the case, the font size needs to be increased for everyone - it’s not user preference matter.

The font for Arabic seems a little small.

I’ll suggest you a feature that can help everyone (including those with a visual impairment)

Can you add a feature within the settings for the font size of the program

Could you share screenshot where the font is the most difficult to read?

I use Arabic