Can't backup on Mac

Hi,

Can I check where is the default backup file being stored? I used Mac Manager. After select the “backup” button, nothing happen.

Thanks.

In Manager v21.3.97 on macOS Catalina version 10.15.7 (19H524) I do the following to make a backup:

1. I start Manager
  2. I click on the Business I want to backup
  3. I click on the backup button on the top-right of the screen next to History
  4. I check and often change the name prompted and ensure that “attachments”, “emails”, and “history” options are checked as I want a complete backup
  5. I click on the blue backup button below the options which will then give the usual MacOS prompt to where you want the backup to be stored.

Please confirm even with screenshots the following:

1. You macOS version and you Manager version (latter on absolute bottom of your screen)
  2. that you follow all steps above and that the problem appears in step 5 if any. Just exactly repeat what I did to be sure.
    the backup button after a short while will show the normal

Thanks for your reply.

The issue is that it doesn’t prompt when I select the backup button. Nothing happen afterwards.
I’m using 21.3.97 version.
Mac OS using Mojave 10.14.6.

You haven’t said what version of MacOS you are using

Mac OS 10.14.6.
Manager version 21.3.97

@calvinongstudio, please search the forum before starting new topics. This is a known bug affecting some Macs, especially those running obsolete versions of the operating system. See Crash when creating pdf on Mac after installing Ver 21.1.23.

Meanwhile, open a second instance of Manager by right-clicking on any hyperlink in the Manager window and choosing “Open Link in New Window.” You should be able to make backups from the browser.