Blank 1st and 3rd page

Hi, I have a problem when I try to print an invoice & quotation
There is just blank page for the 1st and 3rd when I try to print out an invoice and quote. When print out, the detail are at the 2nd page. Anyone face the same problem with me ? How can I fix it ? Thank you

This question has been raised before, such as at Save as PDF using Manager's internal PDF driver? - #6 by Jon. There are known problems with PDF generation that seem to differ depending on your operating system. An improvement has been promised. Meanwhile, try saving or “printing” as a PDF, or email yourself a copy. Once you have a PDF version on your computer, you can eliminate blank pages before printing a physical copy.

Thanks for your reply … its better if I use it to send by email… problem solve… :smile:

I don’t know if this is a problem with the template. I have never had this issue printing quotes as pdf, but I did get this issue when printing an invoice as pdf!

agreed. the printing problem not occuring when we email as pdf but still the problem reoccurs while we print 2 pages with certain code. the alignments get changed

WAITING for a UPDATE TO FIX IT

Hi,

You May try this.

1. Open the invoice you want to print
  2. Right Click, Print Preview
  3. Then you can custom your percentage

:slight_smile: Hope can help u!

1 Like

That is a Windows feature, not a Manager feature.

1 Like

this technique didnt fixed my problem :frowning:still nice one to view a detailed print preview and customizing it

1 Like

is this problem solved in any version? I am still facing it

@l24a, you are posting on a four-year-old, obsolete thread. Manager’s PDFs are no longer generated the way they were back then. So any problem you are having is unrelated to the one discussed in this thread. Therefore, I am closing this topic.

If you have a problem, please start a new topic. Describe your problem in detail. Provide relevant information. Before you do, however, make sure your software is up to date. There have been thousands of updates since the PDF generator discussed here was changed.