Batch View problem - Blank pages

Hi, ALL

Today I got a bug with a batch view all over Manager, when I selected several payments (also, any kind of docs) for viewing and printing, some of them were blank pages.
NO custom theme used.
I can edit what shown blank even can clone.
Has anyone faced this problem?
version: 24.1.19.1287

I’m not having this issue.
i tried batch view with 500 Payment transaction data and 300 Sales transaction data.
All seemed good. No missed or blank pages.

Print to PDF also produces great output.
Maybe you need to check the paper size you are using.

Desktop version 24.1.19.1287 on Windows 11

Print to PDF is good as well, but with Right to Lift languages looks terrible.
paper size not the problem, sometimes it works as it should without any blank pages, I think the problem may be in WebView2 not sure.

Simple:

You need to explain your last screenshot. What does it illustrate?

Also, show the entire screen with breadcrumbs. Partial views like that are not useful for diagnosing problems.

As I explained in the main topic, when trying to view batches and specifying a certain number of operations to be displayed, as shown in screenshot, some of them appear as a blank page whether to a PDF or a printer; But this problem does not always appear.
I also have another business file in which this problem does not appear at all.
The strange thing is, that when I open the document I can print it separately, but it doesn’t appear when I view/print it with batches.

I posted this, perhaps some might faced and some not.

I can reproduce this problem. For me, it seems to happen only with right-to-left languages. And the behavior is inconsistent. Sometimes I get a literally blank screen, sometimes a view showing small blank fields like those @Mahmoud_Mohsen showed in screen shots. And, indeed, sometimes everything works normally. In my testing, it happened most frequently in Arabic. I have not been able to detect a specific series of actions that triggers the problem. I am moving this into bugs.

I’m removing this from bugs because I’m not able to reproduce this issue at all.

@Mahmoud_Mohsen if you can reproduce this issue in one accounting file and not in another one, perhaps you can send me the accounting file you have this issue with to lubos@manager.io and I’ll have a look further.

I will, and I appreciate your response.