In last couple of weeks I am having issues using batch update functionality on Receipts & Payments.
When I open batch update and click on copy to clipboard - button is gray for 2-3 seconds, then it says “copied” for 2-3 seconds and then goes back to “copy to clipboard” as nothing happened in the first place - nothing appeared in clipboard either
This may be because I have close to 3000 entries, but not sure what is causing it exactly.
I have managed to get this picture out of my console on browser.
If any of you had similar issues, would you share your experience, and tell me what I am doing wrong.
This is very handy feature, but in my opinion, batch update should only give filtered entries (as export) instead of all of them