Batch update copy to clipboard

I don’t use a Mac so I can’t verify the behaviour. However to access Manager from another browser you need to

1. Install a browser of your preference
  2. Start manager Desktop. (This starts the local manager server on you computer and accesses it from the Browser Manager is setup to use on a Mac, which I think is Safari).
  3. Click on a link in the default browser window and choose open link in a new window or copy link then paste it into a bowser address bar of your preference.
  4. Then new window should show the normal browser menus. It should continue to function while the initial Manager browser window is open.

I don’t however know if this will be more reliable in copying your data to another program, you will have to try it. To check if it is a browser limitation you would need to try several browser. To check if it is a spreadsheet limitation, try pasting into several different programs. To check if it is an issue with exactly how you are using the program, screen shots may help. Tut may then be able to provide more direct advice as he uses a Mac.

Edit
On a Macstep 3 is apparently a little different

Others have had variable success