Bank reconcilition - selecting multiple items

Hi,

I am reconciling Sep-23 accounts for a client of mine and realise the multiple selection checkbox in the bank reconciliation section is no longer avaailable.

Can you please advise if this option has been discontinued of if this is a temporary bug?

Regards,

Didier

Suspense accounts can not be cleared through bulk transactions and did not allow so in older versions either even though you see check boxes. Suspense accounts can only be cleared indivually by clicking on the edit button of each. Only when dealing with bank receipts and payments is there some kind of bulk action through bank and receipt rules.

Thanks Eko. This is not what I was referring to though. When you use bank rules to automatically classify transactions, you used to be able to select all these transactions in one go by checking a box at the top of the page instead of having to check the box in front of each transaction individually. This is actually one step prior to reconciliation and rather categorisation.

Thanks

Hi @BFS,
The screenshot you provided don’t have any rules applied.

If at least to items have rules applied, the checkboxes should appear

Hi @ Ealfardan,

These items in the screenshot have rules applied. transactions automically get categorised into the Suspense account but once you create rules for them. The word suspense gets striked though in red (as in the photo) and the correct account appears in green after.

Thanks

Please provide a complete screenshot. You can redact sensitive information as necessary.