Appointments in manager

One day if you can include appointments schedule so it can help people work in health care or any part of projects who depend in appointments for his customers

I really find Manger io is the pest program it helps in most projects and better than big names …
I use it and i like it so much but i notice some issues that it will make it so powerful and i hope one day it will add
1- invoice ( control the logo size and possession, header and footer for company name and customers name , hand feilds possession )
2- control font size for all Manger
3- export e-invoice to pdf with qr code
4- export all reports to excel sheets

Thanks alot for Manger.io

Manager is an Accounting application not a Customer Relations Management (CRM) application or an ERP that typically has CRM functions as well. It is not meant for scheduling but for accounting.

You second post has many topics and as new user you are advised to search in the guides and forum if these are already existing, but more importantly if you want to post about them then it should be separate posts for each.

As for:

At the moment this can only be done by the as Obsolete marked Custom themes.

Not sure what you mean here but notice that you can open Manager in a browser and control the size as you do for any website.

If localizations include it you can already do so, if not you can use a custom theme (search forum)

You can already do that, use Copy to Clipboard and paste in your choice of spreadsheet.

manager is accounting software, what you are looking for is CRM related function, however i also previsouly thaught that some minor modifications can make Manager even better.

if developer can create a empty module (like invoices, Quotes) and then user can create customs fields for that empty module and use that module for his custom requirments, it will solve majority of your concern.
@lubos Can you add an empty module or is it possible to add an empty module via extensions?